Wednesday, June 3, 2009

2009 Project Week

Dear Everyone,

INTRODUCTION
Just before the June holidays, my class was tasked to do posters on this year's theme for Project Week, "Saving The Environment". Even though I was unable to come for the Project Week (as I was ill with Influenza), I enjoyed pitching in to help my fellow teammates, Soo Ching, Rachel, Yen Jui and Wai Pin on the day of the presentation.

OUR PRESENTATION
Let me tell all of you what we did for the presentation:
Soo Ching: She set up and helped with our powerpoint presentation.
Rachel+Wai Ping: They both presented on what we have researched on.
Yen Jui: He picked numbers from a small box. The person whose register number matched the number had to answer the questions from the quizzes that we had organized.
Me: I gave out the prizes to the people who got the answers correct for the quizzes.

GROUP NAME
Now, I can hear you whispering, "Hey, doesn't this 'we' have a group name?" And my answer to that is, "Don't be silly! Of course we have a group name!" And do you want to know it? My group's group name is called "Green Leaders". Well, "green" to you, simply means a colour. But this green actually refers to plants like trees and shrubs. They're green, aren't they?

GREEN TREES
Now, let me tell you what's so important about plants. They are environment-friendly! Plants give out oxygen, which we breathe in, and the plants need carbon dioxide, which we breathe out, you see! So, when we're around plants and trees, you always feel fresh and relaxed because you can breathe well!

THE QUIZZES AND PRIZES
Remember the quizzes we had and the prizes I gave out? If you do, get ready for more information. The quizzes that my group organized were based on the main subject. The prize-giving was a bit tricky, because Soo Ching wanted different things for boys and girls. But don't worry, I managed to get all the prizes correct, thanks to the following notes that I made:

All Correct
Girls: 2 sweets and 1 lollipop
Boys: 1 pencil, sweet and lollipop

Good Try
Girls : 1 sweet and lollipop
Boys : 1 sweet and lollipop

Last Question(difficult)
Girls(if chosen): 1 "Magic Flower"
Boys(if chosen): 1 notebook

Thank You for reading my blog about our project week. Hope you read my blog again, too!
Love,
Wen Shuen

No comments:

Post a Comment