Monday, May 25, 2009

Reflections on SA1 performance

Dear Reader,
Yes, the SA1 papers(all) have treated me fairly as all the papers have questions from the textbooks and the activity books. The reason for my good scores is because I do my assessment books and homework diligently. I guess the practice had paid off. Yes, the enrichment classes in school were useful because it helped me answer difficult questions in the SA1. My mother tutors me at home and that, too, has helped me. Also, I'd like to take these actions to improve my results in the coming CA2 and SA2:
  • Read my textbooks
  • Learn from my mistakes, understand the correct way of answering them, and try not to make the same mistakes again from the activity books and tests
  • Take down notes from each lesson and revise them at home

So, what do you think? Could you, too, try to do some of the same? Maybe it'll help you with your CA2 and SA2, right? Anyway, here's something else for you to consider:

  • Have enrichment classes which teach topics tested in the exams
  • Have "Fun learning" programs

I hope that you will find these ideas useful!

From *Wen* ~Shuen~

No comments:

Post a Comment