Saturday, May 9, 2009

Classroom Cleaniless

Dear Reader,
I think my classroom is clean as I always see my classmates, my friends or myself pitching in to help clean the classroom. I encourage everybody to start to help clean the classroom to make sure the whole classroom is free of germs. If we don't clean the classroom, the germs will multiply and will cause illness to the pupils. I keep my own classroom clean by:
  • Sweeping the floor
  • Picking up litter
  • Cleaning the whiteboard

By participating in cleaning the classroom, I've learnt that "In clean environment, you can study better, concentrate better, and pay more attention to the teacher."
Besides these things that I've learnt, I've also learnt a school value in cleaning the classroom, which is "Self-discipline". If we all didn't have self-discipline, we wouldn't have the dicipline to even clean the classrooms!

Cleanly yours,

Wen Shuen

No comments:

Post a Comment