Saturday, May 2, 2009

Kindness

Readers,
Kindness means showing care towards others. It is very important to be kind because other people will like you, be your friend and you will be loved by a lot of people due to your kindness.
You can show your kindness by helping people with tasks they cannot manage themselves. As an example, John had helped an old lady carry her shopping after school to her flat where she stays.
I have also done an act of kindness by helping my classmates in their work or corrections, helping them on computer, helping my classmates pick up their fallen things and helping my teachers to carry their things. After I helped them, my friends and teachers were grateful for my help, and I felt very happy.
Even though I have done some acts of kindness, I'd like to do some more... Maybe these:
  • Reminding my friends to complete their homework
  • Telling friends words that they don't understand in textbooks or activity books
  • Washing the cups and plates at home
  • Washing the clothes at home
  • Reading stories to my family members

Lastly, I can promote the message of kindness to my friends by reading to them stories of kindness, so that they can, in turn, can pass it on to others .

Thanks for reading,

Wen Shuen

No comments:

Post a Comment